Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wow...Long time, No post!

I just realized just how very long it had been since I came here and posted. I have grown so much in my crafting this past year. Online and face-to-face friends have taught me to "follow my muse" and to think outside the box. I have had a very very tiny box for a long time. It consisted of stamps, stamp pads, and paper...and maybe a paper trimmer and some mono adhesive.

Now my stash has grown and grown to overflowing! I own such things as glimmer mist, stickles, grungeboard, and pop dots! LOL. That's just the tip of the iceberg. I have tried many new techniques including paper piecing, sanding, distressing, blinging, and covering chipboard!

I have made new things such as an art doll, a tiny town made with one-inch cubes, bubbles technique, stamping on cork, and glittering. YES...I who hate glitter now like it a lot...LOL.

And oh oh oh...I discovered my cuttlebug more fully than ever...yay!!!

It's amazing what a class or two will do for you artistically! Even if it is just something you see on youtube that inspires you...that's still a class of sorts...

Art is great because nobody can know your mind and your muse, therefore you create the right way...YOUR way...yeah!

I'm so loving this blog this time around...and I hope I will post here for months to come...

Take care all, have a great weekend!

Teena :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Teena,,well you blog better than I do. LOL,, maybe between the two of us we can get our blogs up and going.. I will be following yours.. Hugs, Debbie House

    ReplyDelete