Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Good Crafting Weekend!!!

This was such a good weekend for crafting!

I started off on Thursday night with a cardmaking class at my LSS...and they had a big sale going on, and Friday was payday...LOL. (goodbye money)

Then on Friday I went shopping in every direction from the grocery store to the crafts store. LOL.

Saturday and Sunday a friend had some gals from a local yahoo stamping group over to her house for all kinds of stamping and cardmaking. WHAT a fun weekend... And to top it off, on Saturday I had yet another class in paper piecing. Wow...busy busy busy!!!

Even my dear boyfriend got in on the cardmaking action when he named my friend who was the hostess of the retreat as the "Cardmaking Goddess" of all time...LOL!!!
He loves handmade cards, and he loves me, so he's quite a keeper...:)

I got home tonite and just sat in front of the computer and tried to relax a bit. Work will come soon enough tomorrow....but tonight is the end of the weekend...and I just am going to relax!

This week, I promise to try to follow my friend Debbie's tutorship and get some pictures on this blog! YAY!!!

Have a great week everyone and take care!

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment